Discover the Val di Rabbi in winter with snowy walks and fun sledge rides!
We are offering a 4-night stay at the farmhouse with 1 guided snowshoe walk in the Stelvio National Park, a light meal in an Alpine dairy and return by sledge, rounded off with a relaxing sauna back at the farm.
Price per person for 4 nights (in double room): From €250
BOARD: Half board (breakfast and evening meal)
VALIDITY: FROM 30 JANUARY TO 22 March 2020
THE TRENTINO SLEDING AND SNOWSHOE WALKING OFFER INCLUDES:
- A 4-night holiday on the snow in the Val di Rabbi, in one of our rooms furnished with natural, untreated spruce wood.
- 4 breakfasts in our cosy, 19th century dining room with homemade cake, jam and yoghurt plus cold meats and cheeses from farmers here in the Val di Rabbi, along with natural juices and syrups
- 2 dinners offering traditional Trentino dishes, choice of two menus (drinks not included)
- 1 tasty light meal or an enjoyable aperitif in an Alpine dairy, returning by sledge
- 1 snowshoe walk, either half-day or at night with head torch accompanied by an experienced guide (snowshoe hire included)
- 1 hour exclusive use of the “Bio Relax Grotto” (bio sauna, sensory shower and small relaxation area, plus organic herbal teas made from locally sourced natural herbs)
- snowshoes and sledges available for fun in the snowy meadows near the farmhouse
- every morning, a Thermos flask filled with hot herbal tea to take with you on your walks
- Free wifi throughout the farmhouse
- Trentino Guest Card, offering free entry to numerous museums, castles and other attractions in the region as well as free use of public transport in the whole of Trentino
Offer excludes: tourist tax, €1.20 per person per night