Themed on Alpine flowers.
Accommodates: 2 people.
Comfort with a traditional style in the Val di Rabbi
The Maso Fior di Bosco in the Italian Alps offers 5 twin or double bedrooms, two of which are accessible to people with disabilities. Two of our rooms have a larger shower and no bidet. The most original room in the farmhouse (the Negritella room) has furnishings and exposed beams made from wood recovered from the old farmhouse buildings. The other four double bedrooms have furnishings and exposed beams made from natural spruce wood, in a typical Alpine style.
Our bedrooms feature:
- Comfort and tradition in our bedrooms of between 17 and 19 m2 to guarantee you an unforgettable stay
- Satellite TV and free wifi free
- use of an in-room safe
- stress-reliving duvets and pillows made with natural materials
- high-quality hypo-allergenic mattresses
- en-suite bathrooms with shower, hair dryer and complementary toiletries (3 rooms have a bidet and standard shower, 2 rooms have a large shower but no bidet)